Thursday, August 27, 2009

I am still around

just trying to get adjusted to all the new stuff going on. We are about 4 weeks away from transfer. I will try to catch up soon :)

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Things are about to get crazy!

School starts next week for me and the kids!  Macks is going to middle school (first year there) and this will be Hayden's last year in elementary school.  I will be going to college also full time.  I am excited, but worried about getting everything ready.  I like to be prepared so I am trying to work out all the drop off and pick up schedules around my classes (which are different times everyday).  I think I have it figured out except for Thursday afternoons when I need someone to pick them up.  

The kids got to see their dad finally..he came home from Iraq!!  He has been there since January, so they were so excited to get to spend some time with him.  We dropped them off on Thursday and then went to VA Beach for the weekend to visit with Janine's brother.  It was a very lazy trip. We went to the beach and just hung out at their house most of the time.  We got back home Sunday night since Jan had to work on Monday.  I am going to be picking the boys up on this coming Sunday to get ready for the big week.  

I am still on Prometrium and waiting for AF to come so I can get this transfer going.   I just hope it goes fast!   Well that is all I have for now..I have to go chase down the dogs :)

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Transfer was canceled :(

Only a minor setback..but still a setback.  We were so hoping that it would be this week!  I felt really bad on Monday night, and went in on Tuesday for an ultrasound and the doctor found fluid in my abdomen and my ovaries were still really swollen (the tops of them were above my belly button)!  My doctor said that if we did the transfer and I were to get pregnant that I could possibly get very very sick and she didnt want to risk it.  I don't want to be sick either, but I am ready for my baby :(  So the plan now is to transfer in about 6 weeks after my body has calmed down.  We still have a bunch of embryos.  They were freezing 4 yesterday and said that today they would have at least 10 to 12 to freeze, so we have nothing to worry about there.  My doctor has an awesome success rate with frozen, so that makes me feel a little better.  We can also schedule the transfer for a Friday when Janine can go with me (she wasnt going to be able to go this week because of work) so that is another positive.  I think this is the best scenerio, but I hate the wait!!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ok well good news and bad news

I still have 28 embryos, but I have some overstimulation and may not be able to do the transfer this month :(  I will find out tomorrow.