BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 1, 2008

Back To Work!!

I havent blogged in a while, but I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. We had a great day and enjoyed spending time with family and friends, but now it is back to work. I have 3 more weeks, then i am off for 16 days straight!! My office is closing for 2 weeks over Christmas and I am so excited! I havent had that much time off since..hmm well NEVER!!!
We have our appt with the new RE on Friday! He is one that came highly recommended and he is 3 hours away, so I am hoping that he will give us some hope that I can do this on my own. We still love our doctor in Charlotte, but a second opinion never hurts. We are hoping to have a baby next Christmas!!!

I will update soon with pictures. Happy Monday!!!

0 comments: