BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cycle Day 1

Well today is cycle day 1..again.  This time is different though because this is THE CYCLE DAY 1!!  This is the last time I will be doing this!  I have struggled alot to get to this point and now  I don't know whether I should be happy or scared or optimistic or sad.  I just really don't know how to feel.  I know that I do feel scared.  I know that I do feel pressure to get this right (and I really dont have any control over it).  I also feel like the rest of my life depends on what happens in the next month.  Oh I think I am going to be sick...


I know that I only have a few people that even read my blog..and that is ok :)  So you few that are there, please say a prayer for me tonight.   Pray that this IVF cycle goes smoothly.  Pray that the end result is a child for us.  Pray that I make it through this without losing my mind.   I really need the prayers.  Thank you so much!! 

3 comments:

ncsusan22@aol.com said...

Good luck Carey!! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!! If you ever need to talk, my phone # is still the same, or if you ever want to grab lunch or anything, I graduated last semester, so I've got plenty of free time!! :) Hang in there, this month will go really fast!! Hugs!

twondra said...

Definitely praying and thinking of you. (((HUGS)))

Crazy Emma said...

Good luck chick, i'm sending positive thoughts your way x