BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

If I knew how to post music...

The song would be "I'm So Excited" by the Pointer Sisters... laughing...I just watched the video for the first time on YouTube. If you click the title of this post, you can see it! WOWSA! hahaha
Carey has the blood test today to confirm the pregnancy(ies). I already know she's pregnant. I think she is in disbelief, so she wont TRULY come to terms with it until the blood test comes back positive. I can't get this song out of my head.
So, I expect she will hear from the nurse this afternoon. I'm just so excited for her! For us!
We went to the movies the other night. She had her feet propped up on the seats in front of us at the $2 theater. We are the theater's biggest customers- and there aren't alot of people there on the weeknights...so it's like our own little slice of heaven :) . We bring a blanket and our own candy. Carey got nachos with cheese and jalepenos...she never ends up eating more than 2 of the jalepenos...I don't know why she gets them, really, but it's kind of cute. So, she turns to me and says, "I think this is the happiest I have ever been in my life." It makes me feel good to know she is where she wants to be.
About the unfinished post: Carey was supposed to tell you how they surprised her with a catheter, but she was a busy bee last week!
She has had a couple of bouts of morning sickness already, poor baby...she stopped to pick up some Tums this morning on the way to school. I was eating those like freakin tictacs when I was pregnant! I am so anxious for her to call or message me!!!

0 comments: